• التسميات: ,
  • The Importance Of Having A Anti-virus On Your Computer

    All of us who have computers probably have an anti-virus of some kind on it. One thing you may not know is that a lot of times those anti-virus protection for your computer comes only for a limited amount of time.I always thought I had a anti-virus protection on my computer. I would keep getting a pop up saying your subscription needs to be renewed. I always ignored it because I didn't know what it was for.It turned out that was my Mcfee Anti-Virus protection and I no longer had it on my computer because I didn't renew it.

    I was running my fairly new computer with no Anti-virus on it. I did not know it was so important to have it until my step-daughter told me her computer had crashed. I asked why that happened,because she lost a lot of her work that was stored in her computer. She told me it was full of viruses because she didn't have the proper anti-virus protection on it. I think it is kind of funny that a computer can get a virus,but it is not funny at all.

    There are so many people that hack into other peoples computers and cause all kinds of viruses on your computer.After I was told about this I really wasn't sure how to get a anti-virus protection on my computer. I thought they would cost a lot of money,but it turns out there is many free sites that you can download for free. These free anti-virus protection works just as well as the ones you have to pay money for.

    One thing I also learned is to clear out the cookies on your computer. It will cause your computer to slow down if you have a lot of things stored in it.Without the anti-virus protection you must realize with all the information you have stored can be hacked into. To get to your cookies on your computer just go to start on your desktop and then go to run. A box will come up and just type in cookies and browse and that will pull up every site you have gone to while you have had your computer.

    You can delete all that stuff except where is says index.It won't let you delete that out. So it doesn't take so long to delete you can highlight everything and hit delete on you keyboard and everything you highlighted will be deleted automatically.

    You may think all of this really doesn't matter but it is very important to have an anti-virus protection plan on your computer and to keep your cache cleaned out so you don't get viruses that will make your computer crash. You also have a lot less worry about with all the talk about identification fraud because of different types of anti virus programs that are now available. Identification fraud can absolutely ruin and your family's life.